Begins January 25th | Sign Up
Woven is a women’s discipleship program open to every woman who desires to be part of an in-depth bible study, discipling and fellowship program. Each group is limited to ten participants, so don’t wait to sign up! And despite our current circumstances with COVID - we are still planning to meet with appropriate social distancing.
Each respective Woven group will be doing simultaneous studies across groups throughout the year. This spring session will be starting week of January 25 and we will be studying Jen Wilkins' “God of Covenant” which is a study of Genesis 12-50.
Sign-ups will close Friday, January 22nd. If you need financial assistance, please call the front office and they will assist you with signing up.
Days & Times Offered:
- Monday 7:00-8:30pm @ church (Alia Alzyoud)
- Tuesday 8:15-9:30pm - Zoom Only. No in-person meeting (Melinda Wilson)
- Wednesday 12:00-1:30pm @ church (DiAnn Brown)
- Wednesday 8:00-9:30pm @ church (Natalie Ambrose)
- Wednesday 8:00-9:30pm @ church (Rebecca Eastham)
- Thursday 12:00-1:30pm @ Mary’s home (Mary Gabbert)
- Friday 6:15-7:45am @ The Table (Jessica Halley)